- Meeting and sending-off ambassadors, officers and their dependents, accredited in Uzbekistan, guests and delegations of diplomatic missions, representative offices of foreign firms, companies and their dependents in "VIP" and "CIP" (Business-hall) halls of Tashkent International Airport.
- Meeting and sending-off officers and guests of diplomatic missions in common hall of Tashkent International Airport, booking of seats at a flight (“Uzbekistan Airlines”).
- Sending and receiving diplomatic mail (cargo) at Tashkent International Airport.
- Obtaining from the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan a permit to make and arrange for promptly making of seals and stamps.
- Receiption of permission from Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan on acquisition, carrying and storage of hunting weapon to the heads and employees of diplomatic corps.
- Carrying motor vehicle liability insurance.
- Registration of contracts of private residential premises, extension and termination of contracts.
Address: 1 «A» Labzak street, Tashkent, 100128
Tel: 78-150-40-72,78-150-41-21, 78-150-41-20
Tel: 71-254-14-77 (Tashkent International Airport)
Fax: 71-215-61-08 (Tashkent International Airport)